Dr. Stephen Dahlin’s been practicing in Coarsegold since 1997.
- He graduated from U.C. Davis majored in Physiology
- He went on to Palmer West chiropractic college in San Jose, CA. He is a doctor of Chiropractic
- He is a board certified chiropractic sports practitioner.
- He is a diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board.
- Furthermore, he is certified in the use of Interactive Metronome and Neurofeedback.
- Dr. Dahlin is a DOT(Department of Transportation) National Registry certified medical examiner.
- He focuses on the brain, nutrition and exercise in his practice.
- He is a certified Functional Medicine Practitioner.