Dr. Stephen Dahlin’s been practicing in Coarsegold since 1997.
- He graduated from U.C. Davis majored in Physiology
- He went on to Palmer West chiropractic college in San Jose, CA. He is a doctor of Chiropractic
- He is a board certified chiropractic sports practitioner.
- He is a diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board.
- Furthermore, he is certified in the use of Interactive Metronome and Neurofeedback.
- Dr. Dahlin is a DOT(Department of Transportation) National Registry certified medical examiner.
- He focuses on the brain, nutrition and exercise in his practice.
- He is a certified Functional Medicine Practitioner.
If you have any questions about how we can get you out of pain or improve your overall quality of life, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at (559) 683-6292.